Bali 88 Furni provides overseas visitors and travelers looking to shop in Bali with a complete one-stop personalized shopping experience. We take all the worries and headaches away, allowing you to sit back and focus on searching products in Bali
Before you come to Bali, please simply send us an email via our form. Prior to your visit, we request information from you about the types of products, in general, that you are interested in. Should your orders be for resort / hotel / restaurants fit outs we would request drawings and dimensions of the products so that we may consult with our suppliers that can manufacture large orders within 4 – 6 weeks.
We provide our customers and buyers with the following personalized on-island shopping services:
- Free Pick-up and return from your hotel or villa in Bali.
- Your own private Air-Conditioned car and driver.
- Your own bi-lingual Bali Products Shopping Tour Representative for the duration of the tour.
- Advice on best buys.
- Negotiation of prices on your behalf, by a local.
Our Personal Shopping Tour rate is based on the following:
- 1 and/or 2 Shoppers: US$ 50 per day, for 1 or 2 people
- 3 to 5 Shoppers: US$ 80 per day, for 3 to 5 people
- 6 or More Shoppers: Negotiable
Our aim is to focus on your efforts on those manufacturing sectors that have been proven to be cost effective and commercially rewarding and to help quality products delivered from the most reliable sources at the most competitive prices.
Take you to the various suppliers that we feel are suitable based on the information we have received from you. Please keep in mind though, if you see something you like during your travels just ask the driver to stop.
- You do not have to buy any product during your trip. We will make a note according to any goods that you are interested. This information will be processed and converted to an excel spreadsheet. Should you decide to proceed with an order we will calculate the deposit required to get the orders underway. Payment can be made by credit card, but most companies in Bali will charge a fee between 2% for bank charges. Alternatively an international funds transfer can be arranged once you return home.
- When your orders are ready for collection, our quality control team will visit each supplier to make sure that your order instructions have been complied with and that the finishing of the product is up to the very high standards we insist on. After inspection and quality compliance are met, we will then request the balance of the outstanding amount payable. Our fee for providing these services is 10% of the purchase price of the goods from outside suppliers. Any products purchased from the Bali 88 Furni catalogue are not subject to this fee.
- Bali 88 Furni can organize all your overseas shipping needs. We provide and give attention to pick up from other suppliers, packing with quality export and container stuffing is handled by a team of professionals that have experience more than 10 years in shipping and the Indonesia government role is as important. Please “contact us” with any question you may have so that we may work with you to plan your buying trip to Bali.
We look forward to welcoming you as one of our valued clients.